If your heart is always open, it can never stay broken.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Changes

So.. Update on life lately since I can NEVER post within reasonable times. lol I started ANOTHER new job! Yeah.. shocker, I know. But it is Gas City and frankly... there isn't much to choose from. Luckily, I seem to being going up in my pay grade instead of down. lol So now I work for FSSA. Yes, you probably do not know what this is, but it is Family and Social Services Administration. I process applications for Food Stamps, TANF, Healthcare, Ect. I LOVE it. Mostly I love my cubicle that I got to decorate with pics of Aiden, Andrew, Mike, family, ect. Very fun! And I get to listen to my MP3 player while I work! Awesome! lol And I get to work with my future mother-in-law and i LOVE her so that's a plus! :)

Aiden is GREAT! He started daycare and he seems to like it now. Not so much the first day, but he's used to it. lol He isn't saying to many words yet... which was starting to worry me, so I am having him go to a speech therapist. I'm sure he's fine, but it couldn't hurt to give him a little push! He is howerver, aaalllll over the place! He is a little rascal! And sooooo very sweet! I swear he is the most Loving babe EVER! lol



He couldn't decide if he should go down head first! lol

Mothers Day was great! My family came over for some Mexican that I made and Mike's mom Came over to visit. Andrew made me breakfast in bed and let me sleep as long as I wanted which was AMAZING! Lol Here's Aiden loving his car on our new deck we had built a couple months ago. He is obsessed with being outside! lol

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog from a comment you left on Kendra's, I was noticing how similiar our stories are, my husband also passed away unexpectedly while I was pregnant with my now almost two year old. You mentioned that you are engaged and expecting another baby I was just curious how long it took for you to find love again although I am sure it is not the same as the one you lost.
    Thanks,
    Chelsie
    chelsieaw@msn.com

    ReplyDelete