If your heart is always open, it can never stay broken.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Dare Devil!!!

So Aiden did the funniest thing and I just have to blog about it!



So this morning I ran downstairs while Aiden was up in his play room watching his Baby Einstein and drinking his juice. I was down there maybe 3 minutes and when I came back up I found him being a little Dare Devil!!! He was standing on top of his toy box! I couldn't believe it! He isn't even walking yet, but h sure is climbing! lol Oh, makes me so proud!!! haha



Here is a pic. He sat down before I could get my phone out!



1 comment:

  1. My goodness I have not heard from you in forever. Tried to call you a few times. It is nice how we could find each other again this way. He is such a cutie! I bet he keeps your hands full.

    ReplyDelete