If your heart is always open, it can never stay broken.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Whoa!!!!

So, I am fixing up this house next door to my mom's, and boyyy it's quite a job!!! The house is aolmost 120 yrs old! YEAH!!! OLD!!! But, I LOVE old houses and I love remodeling houses! I think it's because of Mike and the fascination he had with buying foreclosers and fixing them up. haha Anyhoo, It is a lot of work, but when you see the end result it is allll worth it. Andrew, Bill, mom, both the sisters, and a few friends have been helping. 

Andrew and the guys have been doing the hard stuff, like ripping out all the floors, ripping out the bathroom, and putting everything in the dumpster. I have been painting like a mad woman all spring break! I pulled a muscle in my shoulder, and mom swears it'a because of working on the house, but I don't think so.  Oh well, it'll feel better soon enough. I just can't wait to see what it's like when we finish! The floors start getting put down tomorrow so that's def exciting!!! I can't wait til we add the upstairs!!! It's gonna be sooooo cute!!! OH MY, OH MY, OH MY!!! I can't contain my excitement!!! haha

Here is a pic of the bathroom while Andrew and Bill were tearing it apart tonight! I'll post more when I take some more and I'll def post tons of "after" pics!!!







So my little baby angel Aiden has taken his first "real" steps this week!!! AMAZING!!! I wanna cry! He has been walking for about 6 or so steps and then he either meets his goal location, or he falls! But, either way he's trying!!! So cute! Hold onto your babies while you can girls, cause eventually they turn into little men like my baby Aiden! :(:(

P.S. Alicia, send me your # and your email cause somehow your number dissappeared off my phone which is why I have not called you back! And Holly, I NEED your # cause I don't have that either!! Please and thank you!!! :):)

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment